Office Events

Feed My Starving Children

January 2023, Lakeview employees and their families under the organization of GM John DeVore, volunteered with Feed My Starving Children (FMSC). FMSC is a nonprofit Christian organization that packages and delivers food to organizations and underserved communities across the world. FMSC produces three special MannaPack™ meal formulas developed by food scientists to specifically stop malnutrition. Read more about Feed My Starving Children here.

Lakeview Employees Bless Community

For the 2022 Christmas season, Lakeview employees banded together to donate heaps of hygiene products, bedding, blankets, children’s clothing, socks, hand warmers, etc. for the Tacoma Rescue Mission. They also donated hundreds of pounds of dog and cat food, treats, harnesses, and dog and cat toys to Sunny Sky’s Animal Rescue. Read about Tacoma Rescue Mission and Sunny Sky’s Animal Rescue and consider donating/volunteering should you be able.

Christmas Donations

For 2021, LLP staff and board members joined together with “Caring for Kids” to support our local families by donating gifts or ‘Wished For’ gift cards. Gifts were brought in or donations were made. The donations were turned into gifts or gift cards suggested by the organization. Read about the founder Diane. LLP is very happy to be given the opportunity to support our local families this Holiday season.

Fun Day at Fort Steilacoom Park

The City of Lakewood held the annual Truck and Tractor Event at Ft. Steilacoom. It was an opportunity for the Lakewood business to show off their big equipment and a chance for the kids to get up close and sit in the driver’s seat and honk the horn. Lakeview employees Dalton Thomas, Carolina Gonzalez and Tracy Stone hosted the Lakeview Light & Power tent. From the photos, it looks like it was a great time for all!

Christmas at The Office 2021!

We’re Back!!! With a tough couple of years behind us, we put our Sparkle on for the Lakewood Storefront Contest, and Bryce did another amazing job decorating our windows! We wish you and your families the best of holidays!!