Phone Numbers for Assistance
- Dial 211
- PCHS: (253) 798-4328
Pierce County Human Services (PCHS)
Pierce County will begin accepting applications in October 2023.
- Customers have to have a past-due amount to receive either the $500 Contingency Funds or the Arrears funds
- If you owe $500 or less you may qualify to get the $500 Contingency Funds
- If you owe more than $500 you may qualify to get the Arrearage
If you need assistance in making your electricity bill please call the Pierce County Office to make an appointment. Please don’t wait until your power is disrupted.
Appointments & Applications
P.C.H.S. would like us to remind our customers that your application may take up to 2 months or more to review, and that submission of an application does not guarantee eligibility for assistance.
For appointments and applications, please call (253) 798-4328.
- South Sound Outreach: (253) 593-2111
- Love Inc.: (253) 582-5320
- Salvation Army: (253) 572-8452 Extension 116
- Associated Ministries: (253) 682-3401
- Bridges of Love NW: (253) 531-2366
- Helping Hand House: (253) 848-6096
- Hope Sparks: (253) 565-4484 Extension 105
- Also, Call your local Temple, Church, Ministry, or Mosque for help.