Lakeview Light & Power currently offers 2 ways to fund the programs which help assist families and individuals pay their power bills.
- Project Round Up and Project Help are funded by LLP and by customer donations
- Each donation received is “double matched” by LLP
- This means a customer donation of just $1, then becomes $3 with the LLP match
How It Works
There are 2 ways to give:
- Give a 1-time donation. You can designate an additional amount to go to Project Help when making your payment in person or by mail.
- Enroll in Project Round-Up. If you choose to opt-in to the Project Round Up program, your LLP bill will be rounded up to the next whole dollar amount. The difference between your bill and the whole dollar amount is then donated to Project Help. For example, if your utility bill is $45.52, the program rounds up that total to $46. The extra 48 cents is double-matched and contributed to the LLP Project Help.
How to Qualify for Project Help
Assistance with Power Bill
If you are in need of assistance with your power bill: