Please make sure you follow the following list.
Window Replacement Invoice & Order Acknowledgement Documentation Requirements
- An invoice with all required information and Order Acknowledgement must be submitted
- Dwelling Type – single family, multifamily low rise, multifamily mid/high rise, manufactured
- A primary heating source in the home – Electric Forced Air Furnace, Heat Pump, Zonal or DHP
- The date installation was completed
- U-Value of all windows being installed
- Number of windows and/or patio doors that are being replaced and where with dimensions
- Are the pre-existing windows that are being replaced single or double pane and what was the frame type – Metal, Wood, or Vinyl (This must be listed for all windows being replaced) Pictures of the existing windows before installation must be provided if self-installed or not using a licensed contractor.
- Total square footage replaced with final dimensions
- All stickers from the new windows must be turned in if self-installed or not using a licensed contractor.
Submit all documents at LLP’s office for review.